Alright guys… I got super busy after July this summer so that’s why I haven’t posted anything in what? 3 months? And now you get 3 posts and a re-blog from me? I hope you all forgive me!
Let’s recap each month… shall we?
- I was working at the theater constantly
- The people I babysit for were out of town
- I went swimming a few times with friends
But mainly for July I just worked and watched the Big Bang Theory.
- I had a goodbye picnic with some of my really good friends
- I worked at the theater a lot and got to train my friend Evan in concessions
- I also worked at CAbi about 2-3 days a week for like 6 hours each
- I didn’t have any babysitting jobs :(
- I basically slept and worked until the 12th rolled around, that was when I visited my best friend Joann in California for a whole week (for her birthday)
- After that I worked for about a week in between the California trip and then the New York trip
- After the New York trip (towards the very end of August, last 3 days) my boyfriend came to visit me and he stayed for 5 days at my house
- We got to go to Six Flags twice (my family got season passes)
That is basically August in a nutshell. It was rather busy. I hope y’all remember that I did post about how there would be a lot of travel in my future.
- I was no longer working at Cinemark or CAbi (I went seasonal with both)
- I had to say goodbye to my boyfriend on the 2nd day of this month (also the day we broke up)
- I hung out with my twin, Sara, as often as possible before I had to leave for college
- I was pretty depressed. Gonna be honest here
- I had my birthday on a Sunday so I had a “birthday party” on Monday morning and then I had a few friends come over later that night because they couldn’t make it earlier
- My mom and I shopped for stuff for college
- My family went to Six Flags with our friends Michaella, Keaton, and Kallee
- I had to pack up my room so that I could leave for college (this literally took forever!!! And I didn’t even bring a lot of stuff to college, I packed most of it up and put it in bins or my closet)
- I drove with my parents up to Idaho (3 day journey)
- We got my stuff moved into my dorm and I went shopping for some more college stuff
- I attended the BYU-I Get Connected activities and hung out with my roommates Michaella and Hanna
- I started class on the 15th (my sister’s birthday)
- My roommates and I started watching movies every Friday and Saturday night
Friday: Scary movies (usually)
Saturday: Any kind of movies
- I met my FHE brothers and sisters
So that is September. Some of what is to follow/or what is above may accidentally be placed in the wrong month
- I got a calling in the Rexburg 42nd Ward (Visiting Teaching Coordinator for my Relief Society)
- Went to a college dance (The Masquerade Ball) Hanna and I only stayed for 15 minutes
- Threw a birthday party for our roommate Kaitlyn
- Went through some roommate drama
- Continued watching shows and movies with Hanna
- I started going to the Temple every Friday (the first time: before my classes with my ward, every time after: after my classes with Hanna)
- I have to deep clean the apartment every week since October 1st with my roommates
- Had to explain about my anxiety to someone and they STILL don’t understand it
- Wrote my first college essay and got a 94 on it
That brings you up to date with today. I also got to go shopping today (after going to the Temple) at DownEast and I got to get 2 dresses, a skirt, and a scarf for $19 dollars. :D
Well that’s my life!!
C’est la vie!
Fare thee well!!
Karen Alyse <3