Yes, I am well aware that it has been a while since I last posted.
In fact, more than a month, right? Yeah… sorry about that.
In that time things have been falling apart all over the place. In fact, it hasn’t been a wonderful time for me.
Lost lots of sleep, had lots of homework to do, lost a couple of friends (this is normal), etc…
However, many things have been added/made way for new things.
– My friend Daniel introduced me into the metal genre of music. Don’t knock it ’til you try it. It’s actually really good and in all reality, you could be listening to metal and not even realizing it. (Led Zeppelin, The Ramones, etc.)
– I got to watch the first couple of episodes of Criminal Minds Season 8. And yes, I’m aware that I am a year behind everyone else. That’s okay. At least I finally watched it.
– I got to talk to my best friends more than I have in the past couple of months. (Joann, Sarah, Erin, Tyler, Carmen, Catherine, Colleen, Lydia, Stacie, Katie, etc.)
– I get to go to seminary every morning and see my friends that I never see anywhere else.
– Ravenswood, Pretty Little Liars, Beauty and the Beast, Revolution, Revenge, Glee, New Girl, Once Upon a Time, and Once Upon a Time: in Wonderland have all begun to show new episodes periodically.
Now, I am focusing intently on making today, tomorrow, and every day for the next month a good one (from tomorrow October 31st until December 1st). I am cutting out any and all bad influences, possible instigators of bad feelings, and anything that could affect my anxiety and depression badly.
Yes, I have anxiety. Yes, I have depression. They exist. It is not taboo. And I do talk about it when needed. I do tend to angle towards the “suffer in silence” part of the spectrum, but if it gets bad enough, I talk to people. No, I am not suicidal. No depression is not a disease, it is a part of who I am and many people deal with it. Whether they admit it or not is their problem.
I’m crazy exhausted. But my favorite metal band right now is Carach Angren and it is all my friend Daniel’s fault. But, it has helped me a lot lately so I appreciate it so much.
I’m going to bed now. I wish all of you a very fond goodbye!
Fare thee well!!